Trixies: Black Widow gown

3:28 AM

"She was never crazy. She just didn't let her heart settle in a cage.
She was born wild, and sometimes we need people like her.
For its the horrors in her heart which cause the flames in ours.
And she was always willing to burn for everything she has ever loved..." 

Hey guys! First post for this year. I've been busy working my ass off for my small boutique.
Its been really hard specially starting a business at an early age. There are times when I just want to quit my dreams and live a normal life. Like work in an office and just enjoy my salary. But its a tough world. And I've come this far to just stop the chase here. I know I still have a long way to go and I'm scared but my passion is greater than my fear. I've sacrificed a lot to get to where I am now, and I'm not even close yet. I'm just happy with my progress. It may be small and slow but... Still progress.

I will post my works and what not here. I will not only focus on fashion blogging because there are tons of new fashion bloggers rising from where I'm from. All of a sudden, blogging is cool. Haha. I even thought blogging was dead because of Instagram. As for me, I no longer have the luxury of time to read blogs and post from mine. I will only update here whenever I can. And mostly because my clients kept asking for my site and portfolio. I also might hide all my older posts. I was so young back then and its quite embarrassing to read them now lol.

I've actually learned to venture on new fields like makeup, photography,event organizing and web designing. Its frigging hard, I shit you not. Most of my clients would ask me to do their gowns, then do their make-up and shoot them. Although I get paid for all that, the effort and time wasted still cant compensate my pay check. But I'm quite excited and thankful for this adventure. It is a big challenge for me and I need a hell lot of creative juices to come up with amazing ideas for my clients. I want to keep learning. All of my work requires creative thinking. I'm just so thankful for the opportunity and the friends I've made throughout this journey. Most of all, I'm grateful to God for giving me the talent and the chance to showcase it to the world.

Hopefully, I will be living the life I want 5 years from now. :)

Introducing my beautiful muse, Trixies Siacor.
She's wearing my sequined mermaid gown from my Black Widow collection last year.
Hair and Make Up, Styling, Gown and Photo by yours truly.

This sparkly gown adorned with fringe necklace and fury scarf creates a more dramatic effect while the simple one sided braid portrays her innocent, feminine side.
The sun light kept blaring at us... Had a hard time getting rid of it haha
Sequined body con top with a three layer mermaid bottom
(hard tulle, black organza and silk, soft tulle)
Pardon my photography skills, I am still learning! Hehe


For design and event inquiries, email me:
creativecapricebyeva@gmail.com

Always,
E. <3



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I feel you!
    Your almost there..
    more practice po ..
    don't forget to contour when you do make up ..
    more emphasize to your eyebrows....Thank you!!!1

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog