She's Back in Black

8:42 PM

Apologies for my long absence. I've been quite busy.

Okay, I’m not really that busy & I’m not really that sorry. I've just been having a hard time squeezing in this whole blogging thing but I've finally bothered to leave the comfort of my couch, get some outfit photos done & return to the world of cyber with a few photos of my outfit & a lot of my tummy. Hoho. Known to dress up in all black, this one is quite new to me. I've been sporting joggers almost all the time in real life and I always pair them with sneakers. For this look, I decided to play around my goody ol' one strap heels. Of course my inner ghetto self could never abandon snapbacks. As you all know, I'm a hat person. And even when I try to look all lady and shit, I just cant get rid of it haha. To complete my get up, I added my gold chain necklace and loops both from Forever 21 and some wayfarers. Also, this Viva Glam Mac lipstick has never failed me. I'm kinda obsessed with it. 
These pictures were taken months ago and this blog post has been on my draft folder more than I can remember. I have no idea why I didn't bother publishing it before haha. 

What I wore: Undefeated snapback; Forever 21 accessories; top and joggers designed by me

Perks of being a designer means I can get my desired pieces even before they are released here in my city. I've had joggers way before it got mainstream. But it doesn't matter, its the comfiest bottoms I own so I abuse it all the time. 
Thanks for dropping by! 
Let's follow each other on GFC and leave a comment! I'll follow you back.


Always,
-E

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Translate

Search This Blog