Paradise

6:36 PM



Just a photo diary of my trip to this amazing resort in Tabuelan.


Finally, a much needed vacation and vitamin sea (wink wink)
Coming from a place that has tons of beaches, its sad to realize that this is actually my first real beach getaway this summer. My bf and I have the weirdest craziest work schedule so Labor Day was the perfect time to leave the city. Our dates consist of lounging around coffee shops til midnight or having super late dinner at restaurants that are still operating at those hours. We needed a break just as much as we wanted to have fun. I'm so glad the resort we were staying in was not crowded. Anyway, my brain is empty and I'm still having withdrawals from this mini vacay so just enjoy the pictures. Hope you guys are having a blast this summer!And dont forget your sunblock like we did! :(

Wearing white and floppy hats is a must because its scorching hot out here. 

What I wore: Hat- Forever 21; Shades- Sunnies by Charlie; Top- SunnySideUp (Ayala); Skirt-Psalm 91
Fun fact: I love the beach but I cant swim.... O.o

I'm all about this off-shoulder lace top. I'm never into girly ensembles but this one is an exception.

Photos taken by Ken Cuizon. Thanks, love :)


Will be posting more pictures from this trip soon! 

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. hi how to get there and whats the resort name of the place.how much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so lovely photos ! See is smoething, I love the most ! Adore Your top ^^
    I' m Your newest GFC follower :*
    Kisses,
    LaMarthisse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! You're are really pretty girl. I'm following your blog, and I hope to do the same. I'm sorry if I wrote something not understandable. Greetings from Polish.

    http://beolla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Świetny post! Co powiesz na wspólną obserwację? Zacznij i mnie poinformuj, a na pewno się odwdzięczę :)) Mój blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely images and you look so good. I like your beach wear, especially the hat. :-)
    *Thanks so much for visiting my blog. You've a great blog too and I'm following via GFC as requested. Hope you follow back. Have a great holiday. :-))*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog