A/W '15 Ft Ardette & Trixies (Designs by Eva M.)

3:49 AM

 
(Shout out to Ardette &Trixies for being my muse and wearing my designs with such elegance and glam. And to Pangging for helping me take these photos in such short notice. Thank you and love you girls! xx)

Listen To My Inner Voice, For That’s Where The Passionate Woman In Me Lies

Listen.
I am woman.
Painted lips and painted eyes but underneath my 
black Abay is where I hide my fists.
Hidden hips and hidden thighs but somehow I always apologize.
Somehow sorry is always on my lips.

I am done making myself small for you.
Because some days I wake up and I feel bursting at the seams,
I feel like fingertips and gums are leaking blood and dreams
I am lava, I’m a flame, and then you put me out. 
I am gold and I am glitter.
I am copper, I am silver.
I am hot metal, bloom of red.
I am not some chick you can force to bed.
I am not nothing until I’m wed.

 Listen.
I am woman.
Words loll around my skull and tongue, breath somehow enters, leaves my lungs –
a galaxy of bruises on my wrists.
And constellations don’t look half the same when they’re on skin instead of sky.
Put down your weapons, put down your masculine, put up white flags, pick up your feminine.
This isn’t mental illness.
This is putting value on innocence.
This is blaming victims and how they dress.
This is about equivalence.

 Listen to me. This is not an apology.
This is ocean deep, this is thirty different analogies.
This is rage at being “just a She”.
This is rearranging my anatomy.
This is my confession
that I’m bigger than my body.


Listen.
I am pure woman-ness.
I am chaotic, I’m a mess.
I am breathy happiness.
I am not your princess.
I am done plucking petals and asking them of my fate.
Hoping one or the other has him decide between love and hate.
He loves me, he loves me, I hope to God he loves me.
Why the hell does he love me not?
I’d rather leave that daisy to rot.

Listen.
I am woman.
But when hair grows where the hair grows,
when I’m more hot blood and less red rose,
don’t chide me for my human-ness
and ask me why I’m pissed.
I am woman.
I resist.

- Rawa Majdi 
~ Zendaya Black bodycon dress~
This leatherette, zipped up dress worn by Ardette was used during my second fashion show back in 2014. With a plain and basic front design, I have decided to put some amount of exciting back detail to balance the dress. I am never a fan of boring dresses so leathers and zippers are pretty much expected from my works. If you look closely, the leatherette fabric is starting to wear out (skirt area). This is why a real leather dress is an investment- but not in this tropical country! Haha. Faux fur in black is perfect for covering up the back part.
 

 







~ Angel~
This draped white dress worn by Trixies is perfect for the upcoming summer season. It is flowy and light that was hand draped to create that full curvy silhouette when worn by a slim person. This faux fur sleeveless vest is one of my favorites from this collection because I am all about looking good and feeling comfortable- and this vest does not feel warm at all! :)
 



 





Thank you for dropping by!
For gowns, rents and events, email me at
creativecapricebyeva@gmail.com

-E :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. love this post! you look so good, follow on GFC?
    http://therunwhy.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look so chic! Very cool outfits!
    Happy weekend!
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking stunning x

    Follower # 314
    Following you. Hope you will follow my blog
    Will feel happy to see you on my blog.xx
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog