#MyCalvins

2:15 AM

OUR DREAMS OUR REALITY OUR ICONS OUR AMBITIONS OUR MOMENT OUR STORIES OUR STYLE OUR WORLD 
OUR FAMILY #MYCALVINS
Another long over due post stuck on my draft folders. Its so hard to keep up with my entries while running a legit business & a brand but its okay... as the saying goes, "One day at a time". I mean, the most important thing is that no matter how long it may take me to post my drafts, rest assured it will see the light of day... even if it means a year later. Sorry not sorry, lol! 
So here's a bunch of photos we took last summer, when it was too hot to button up my polo shirt. Aesthetic, or watevr~~~
What I wore: Calvin Klein sports bra; Forever 21 white button down; Bershka red trousers; Nike AF1 sneakers; Psalm 91 Boutique specs and earrings 
Check out these last 3 photos with no filter. 
Thanks for dropping by! Hope you're having a great holiday!
Will be posting more before the year ends. xoxo



(c) Roselyn Sagrado

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog