Coffee Run with Fantasy Sandals

9:38 AM

There's nothing like a good cup of coffee to make my day! You know what else makes my day? Good, comfortable footwear! This is my first leather sandals (ever!) and i cant believe im saying this but--- i want moreee! I'm not gonna lie, i am not an avid fan of sandals or open toe footwear because of the kind of business i run. I literally have to be in 6 different places in one day and i wouldnt survive if my feet would start acting up. This Fantasy Sandals I got from Res-Toe-Run Ayala was surprisingly comfortable and LIGHT despite it using genuine leather. When i researched more about this Greek masterpiece, I learned that this brand only uses the finest vegetable tanned leathers. It contains polyurethane making it more durable and its Bubble Sole also makes it lighter. When I need a breather from sneakers and closed shoes, I use this. Proven and tested, plus it looks stylish! :3
What i wore: Fantasy Sandals from Res-Toe-Run Ayala Cebu; Top from Uniqlo; Hat from SG; Pants made by me
Thanks for dropping by!!
What's your favorite commercial coffee shop?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog