I mean business

12:39 AM

One of my main goal this 2018 was to wear clothes that are age-appropriate, especially when I have a special client meeting. I can not show up wearing mens shirt and sneakers in a corporate meeting, duh? I may be stubborn fashion-wise but when it comes to business, I mean business. Wearing a pair of Zanea slip on sandals in NUDE. I love how comfy and easy it is to wear and pair. Available at SM CITY CEBU Department Store. What are your fashion goals this year?
Its funny to imagine that years from now, I'll be a full grown up woman with real life errands and I'll be wearing clothes similar to these. It's about to happen... I can sense it.
What i wore: PDB Haul blouse; Designs by Eva M green trousers; Zanea sandals; forgotten accessories 
Thanks for dropping by! xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Translate

Search This Blog