Still Got It

10:08 PM

//Blog post title does not have anything to do with the contents of this post. Randomly asked my baby brother to give me a good title, and he was listening to a song by Tyga ft. Drake titled Still Got It! This goes to show how empty my brain is these days. Lol! //
Taking the word 'street style' to full effect. How'd I do?
Having 5 younger brothers means having the priviledge of "borrowing" their shirts and jerseys. Been trend spotting girls wearing jersey type of t-shirts but I decided to wear the real one because why the hell not? Haha. Got this in American Boulevard, a legit Brooklyn jersey. I'm a big fan of NBA and I always bond with my brothers watching games or playing playstation with them. I guess I'm a good big sister after all. 
Yes I'm wearing a wig. I wish I could achieve this hair color and curls without killing my already dead hair. Lately I'm collecting wigs because I want to! I know a lot of people would say wigs are for people with cancer or those who cosplay a lot, or try hard gays; but no... I seriously think anyone could wear them. I know people will judge the way I dress up or the way I style my get-up but I dont care. My style might not fit in my hometown for now, but someday I'm gonna be out of this place and get to wear whatever the hell I want without being looked down. Some people might think your style sucks but it doesnt mean they're right. Just be whatever you wanna be. And right now, I wanna be that red-head goth girl lost in the ghetto world. Haha!
 

Cant get enough of platforms! As a short person, I seldom wear flats. I think I only own three pairs! I only have a couple of ballet shoes and a slippers. The rest are platforms, creepers or anything with a little heels.
What I wore: American Blvd jersey; knee-high socks from SM Dept Store; Shorts Station shoes (Instagram shop); random black beanie 


Thanks to all those who commented on my other posts! Will reply to your comments now.
If you want me to follow you back, just follow me on GFC then comment on my recent post to follow you back. Thank you girls!!! xx

Instagram: @evaaguspina

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. gorgeous looks! you totally killed the street style with these. the socks, wig, attitude, all of it! amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. look what you're wearing <3 the hairrrr!!

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,
    thanks a lot for your lovely comment :)
    I follow now on GFC, hope you follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweets.. thanks a lot for dropping by and for the lovely comment...
    as you said i am following you now on GFC ,hope you follow back soon
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this outfit is so cool!:) thanks for your comment! I'm already following you on facebook (petra lorencová), I clicked on the "Like button" once again, does it show me as your fan now? please let me know♥ kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! I adore your hair, it's so pretty! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg you look so cool!!! I love your red hair and your shirt :o It's SO awesome *-* The shoes are pretty too ^-^* I think the photoshoot you did is awesome! The photographer is really good! this style suits you really well :D


    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your hat :)

    check out my blog :) If you like it follow me
    and I follow you back <333
    http://the-newone.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I told u in my message, please follow me first! And I will follow back!
    kisses

    Come and check my post from Las Vegas!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog