Black September

8:05 AM

Hey guys, I finally have a spare time to blog something! I just noticed how almost EVERY outfit I wear, it has the color black in it. And its not even my favorite color! Haha. I'm a strong believer of the saying "When in doubt, wear black!". Taking it to a whole new level by wearing all black "errthang". When you see me in school or malls, I'm probably wearing something black. I seriously need more colors in my closet. Lol
I went out wearing a black vest but then later on I took it off cuz the weather was too hot! Which ones do you like better?
Placed my hair extensions on! I'm also wearing a cropped halter top that I made! Huraay..
Wearing the IT skort of summer 2013! I've always wanted one of these in white and black. But in the city I'm from, Zara store is not available. Also, I'd probably be broke all week if I bought the legit ones. So my prayers were answered when local online stores sold replicas for a very cheap price! I got mine from Alamoda.
Ha, I took my vest off!

A million thanks to Dawn Dela Torre for taking my pictures! Forever grateful. Love you!
I'm just too inlove with this blue tint glasses I got from an Instagram online shop! I forgot the name :c
My very first Fashionary! I bet only a few people know about this, but these sketch pads are the bomb! Every aspiring / already fashion designers must have! I got two of these from Hong Kong. Right now,  I'm using the SWASHxLONDON Fashionary (cant be seen) which is smaller than the regular A4 sized pad. I'm saving this black one for my future design portfolio. You can avail this sketch pad online but if you have some relatives in Hong Kong then you can buy it in every Page One bookstore there. Trust me, if you're into fashion illustration or just mere sketching, this ones for you! Worth every penny! Check out their shop online! Click here.



What I Wore: Black cropped halter made by yours truly; hat from Forever 21; skort and glasses from an online shop; shoes was a gift; chain necklace from my dad; hair extensions from Ayala maze
Thank you guys for visiting!!!
Been very busy with school but our first term is finally ending soon- which means more free time for me to blog! But I wont promise much, my holiday is pretty much packed with plans too. :( I'll make a post of all the achievements I've made in my first term as a Fashion Design student. Hopefully I wont get too lazy. Haha! Anyway, I hope you guys have a good time!!!! Until next time.


More updates here:
Instagram and Twitter: @evaaguspina

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Awesome photos! Your outfit is amazing, especially love your glasses.

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look absolutely stunning <3


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post!
    I really like your blog!
    It would be nice if we start to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc!
    Let me know if you like the idea ^.^


    Much love,

    Didi

    www.birthdaygirl.me

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog