Work the Dots!

10:13 PM

 Hey guys!!! How are you doing? This is my first 'what I wore' entry for this year. I must say, January 2014 was a very, very busy one. Started off the year being shown on TV for about 4mins (almost cried cause I sound so bad on TV haha). Then I signed a contract to be one of the promoters for the biggest outdoor event in the Philippines, Lifedance- All happened on Sinulog weekend. Aghhh, too many events and gatherings this month and its only been 3 weeks since the new year kicked in. I'm just so, so grateful for everything. I think now is the perfect time to blog because my classes resume tomorrow! Speaking of class, I will be on my final semester before I graduate my course Fashion Design. Omg, can you believe it?! Time flies SO fast. This also means I will be dead busy trying to finish all my gowns and designs for graduation fashion show. I will try my best to find time to update my blog. For now, enjoy the pictures my sister took last December!
 Can I just not blab and just post these photos?! Haha I love Fort San Pedro!
 Sunnies By Charlie in Alicia.
 What I Wore: Polka dot dress from Robinsons Mall; HK boots; SM Parisian Red hat; Sunnies by Charlie glasses
 :)
 I love this shot!!
 Candid one haha I got thunder thighs. :(


Photos taken at Fort San Pedro, a tourist spot in Cebu City Philippines.
Photos taken by my sister!

Thanks for visiting, y'all.
Will try to update more later. 
<3

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. looks like a nice day and I love your spotty dress with that cute red hat! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the location of your pics, u look chic in the polka dot dress
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Love polka dots! Following you!
    I invite you to visit me..;)

    Kisses!

    http://www.blogsocute.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Your outfit reminds me of Minnie Mouse, if she was a super cool fashionable person!

    Win a one-of-a-kind flower crown from CrownedByFlowers by entering my international giveaway!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog

Follow by Email (Join 1,946 Others)