Army / Jordan Royal 1

6:25 AM

Another day, another Jordans on my blog. 
Annnnnnd, I'm literally just posting this to get rid of my draft posts. Peaceawt!
Another color i find myself constantly wearing lately: shades of blue. Obviously, primary colors are slowly filling in my monochromatic wardrobe and im secretly enjoying it. Dont have much to say here, like i said this one is just another quick post. I'll just leave you with these photos now, enjoy!!!!
Another heat pair: Jordan 1 Retro High OG Royal 
Best believe when I say I'm wearing my favorite shoes, i basically mean all my Jordan sneakers. :p 

Thanks for dropping by!!! 
What's your favorite sneakers? Drop your comments below!


-Eva M.


(c) Andre Yap

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I really like your outfit! And the choice of colours is something I like too :*

    http://lexisslittleworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting post ♥
    I'm following you :)
    Visit my blog if you want :)

    janalukic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog