Hint of Red

11:58 PM

Wearing top 3 of my favorite colors: black, white and red! I may look sad/angry in these photos but I was actually laughing half way through, my friend almost gave up from taking my pictures T_T
 This is yet another lazy entry, probably useless content but what's new? I'm here to blog looks, not poetry. Lol. Anyway, I'm currently obsessed with polka and gingham patterns, I even made an entire collection made of different colors and fabrics! You can check my designs on my IG: @designsbyevamarie 
Almost all of my photos from this set ended up looking like this hahaha.
Introducing a brand new style of skirt that I made last week. It's called "Tien", named after my friend & client Etienne. I produced 4 more of this skirt, if you want one just email me. You can customize it to your desired fabric and size. :P
What i wore: Fake Friends cap; Neighborhood shirt; Designs by Eva M gingham skirt; Calvin Klein bag; H&M socks; Nike Airforce 1 shoes 
Thanks for dropping by!!!
Leave comments down below and let's keep in touch!

xx
-E.





(c) Maureen Taganile

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Translate

Search This Blog