90S SPORT

1:50 AM

Any piece of clothing that reminds me of the 90s will obviously have a place in my closet. Like this new shirt from Rhipstop "SPORT" collection- a 90s heritage sportswear reinvented. Check them out on IG (@rhipstop).
I remember owning different colors and prints of "bandana" scarves as early as 1999, so pairing it with my classic sneakers, Nike Cortez (Forrest Gump) and my old, red bomber jacket was the perfect combination. Putting these pieces together was a no brainer. My wardrobe literally screams 90s... and 80s. Overall, this look is perfect for running errands with style and comfort. xx
What I wore: Rhipstop SPORT shirt; Jogging pants from White Gold (back in 2006?); Nike Cortez Forrest Gump; Bomber jacket made by me
Thank you for dropping by!!!
Leave comments down below so i can check your blog too!
xoxox




(c) Maureen Taganile

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog