Wear Local

7:16 AM


Just in time for National Philippine Streetwear Day, here's a short entry of me wearing my favorite (coz im biased like that) local brand, Fake Friends (IG: @urfakefriend). It's been an honor being part of the local scene, despite being a girl surrounded by male streetwear designers. There are days when i get frustrated but knowing i represent the female side, it makes all the hassle worth while. I've also been MIA because my laptop got busted. I have failed to fulfill my promise of posting the remaining drafts on my blog. All my files and photos are gone because i never backed them up. I am still trying to recover whatever is left of it. In the mean time, dont forget to show your support to independent local brands. Post a photo of you wearing your fave local brands and use the hashtag #NPSD2018.
What i wore: Fake Friends shirt; Lime green pants by yours truly; Nike AF1 sneakers
 Thanks for dropping by!xoxox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Local brand with international taste, I love how it looks ! I also adore how you paired the T-shirt with greenlime pants and statement sunnies :)
    Anyway, would you like to support each other by following each other's blog? Please let me know, thank you :)

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog