Milkshakes

5:03 AM

Daydream delusion, Limousine Eyelash 
Oh, baby with your pretty face 
Drop a tear in my wineglass 
Look at those big eyes 
See what you mean to me 
Sweet cakes and milkshakes
I am a delusion angel. I am a fantasy parade. 
I want you to know what I think 
Don’t want you to guess anymore 
You have no idea where I came from 
We have no idea where we’re going 
Lodged in life. Like two branches in a river
Flowing downstream; Caught in the current
I’ll carry you. You’ll carry me
That’s how it could be.
Don’t you know me? 
Don’t you know me by now?


-Milkshakes (Before Sunrise, 1995)
I'm a sucker for classic films and vanilla milkshakes. Have you seen the movie Before Sunrise? The poem above is from a scene of that film. Some will get bored watching it and some will treasure it with them for the rest of their lives. I'm the latter. I especially love the poem part. I think it was so romantic and original! Plus points because the drunk poet was actually good looking haha. 
Forever fond of looking for the BEST milkshake place in town. Next to coffee, of course. Here are some photos of me waiting for my milkshake!!! These were taken last March 2018, and you guessed it right. This is another photo dump before I really start posting my most recent trips.
Tried the Iced Latte coffee at Sunnies Cafe and im so disappointed. This place is seriously just a place for cute IG Photos, not good coffee. You can tell by my face, right? I should've known lol
Me, not enjoying my drink heeeeee
What i wore: Top from random store in Divisoria; custom made pants; ZARA boots; Sporty and Chill clout
If you want more updated photos of me, you can follow me on IG!
@evaaguspina
See you there! xxx


-Eva M
<3


(c) Dhee

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Translate

Search This Blog