Seeing Brandon Boyd

4:28 AM

Channeling my inner Courtney Love. 
What i wore the day I met the love of my life, Brandon Boyd of Incubus. I never thought this day would come. Looking back, I would always wait for MTV to play their MV on tv just to have a glimpse of his face- even if it was only for a short while. Mind you, this love affair was before the internet, the wifi, youtube and smartphones so i think our relationship was more intimate back then...... lol. And yes, Incubus was amazing live!!! Brandon Boyd did not disappoint at all. Enough blabbing, im only here to dump these photos. There will be more similar post of this so be ready. xx
Deets.
I dont need you to tell me i got chunkier, thank you very much.
What i wore: Forever 21 top; Thrifted pants; custom Designs by Eva M LEOPARD CARDIGAN; Sporty and Chill shades; ZARA boots
Get ready for some more #ootd photodump. Its happening!
BYeeeeee, until the next post!


-Eva M.
<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog