Why I Still Blog, Despite Instagram

9:01 AM

Maintaining my blog has gotten harder and harder to do as years go by. I started this blog in 2009, when this was the only real platform I had to freely share my ideas, outfits, inspirations and anything I can think of. I also started this when i was a naive, college student and back then I thought when I finish school i would actually have more time to keep blogging. Maaan, i was so wrong. After I graduated fashion school, I opened up my first boutique at age 22... then real life happened. Ikr?

I guess the real reason why I still keep my blog going is that i dont feel the need or the pressure to schedule a post or creatively curate it as much as Instagram. I can just leave and come back here whenever i feel like it. This has always been a safe place for me and even when i lose track of that from time to time, i still come back to its main purpose. I still manage to keep this place as personal as possible. Which means a little less advertising- and 100% keeping it real. 

So here it goes, I'll be posting all my draft posts before the year ends. Massive #ootd , iphone photos to dump. I may or may not put words/phrases in it but i promise to tag or mention the brands (if its branded lol) of what im wearing.  That's the main point of this fashion blog, anyway. 
I hope you enjoy, and while you're at it, follow me on IG if you havent yet. @evaaguspina 
What i wore: Top and skirt made by me; Skechers sneakers
Thanks for dropping by today!!!! xxx
Have an awesome week!

-Eva M.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Best slot machines - JTG Hub
    Play at the 시흥 출장샵 best slots machine online! It 안성 출장마사지 has many advantages to play for real 충청남도 출장마사지 money and has 과천 출장샵 the best 강릉 출장샵 in house slots. Here we go

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog