Of Vintage Band Tees

12:44 AM

I got a bunch of band tees collection in my closet and some have been with me for a decade or so. I am also very particular with the band shirts I collect--- I must be inlove with the band and their songs. I keep them updated coz an oversized vintage band/rock start shirt, pair of pants and Jordan 1s does the no-brainer look for me. I mean, we cant go wrong with an all black look and a pop of colour! Add some hoop earrings to still keep it girly-ish. I am far from done with my blog drafts clean up, all style entry must be up before the year ends. This is me, guilty of my false promises to all my readers. I guess there are some NY resolutions that you just cant keep :<
What i wore: Vintage band tee; pants made by me; Jordan 1 Royals sneakers; jelly chain bag was a gift; Penshoppe shades

Sayonaraaaa!!! ~~~


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog