Neon Affair

7:38 AM

My 'not-so-lazy' weekend look today amped with some neons! If you remember last year, I attempted to add variety of colors in my wardrobe so I made this trousers in yellowgreen and orange colorway. The black Tupac graphic shirt is a perfect piece to tone down the bright colors. And lastly, I paired it up with my Skechers D'lites sneakers which I havent really used in a while. Sometimes i stick to a certain sneaker rotation that I forget to wear most of my shoes. -_-
One of my favorite rapper of all time is Tupac. If you know me in real life, you'll know how picky i am when it comes to hiphop artists/music. Its hard to please me and my list of fave from that genre is short (unlike my rock/metal band lists lol). I am not just a fan of Tupac's music but also his philosophy and beliefs. I even dedicated one of my rose tattoo to his poem.
Sometimes all you need is the right pair of pants to take over the world, :3
What i wore: Tupac shirt; yellowgreen pants and turtle neck made by me; neon beanie from SM Kids; Vintage red bag; Skechers D'Lites sneakers
Hope you have a great weekend!
For more updates follow me on IG: @evaaguspina



(c) Maureen Taganile


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Translate

Search This Blog