Rainy Hong Kong

6:16 PM


One rainy day in Hong Kong. This will be a quick entry, a photo compilation of the only outfit shots we took using our Fujifilm cam. Ever since I switched to Samsung Galaxy S10, I use it ALL THE TIME to take photos now because the camera is unreaaaaal! I love how handy it is yet takes great shots. I also used my phone to edit these photos. Smart phones, amiiiiright?
Been a long time since our last visit here. Hong Kong has easily become our fave city to travel. I dont know why exactly but i think i could totally live here. I love the weather, the people, the food, the tourist spots that are always a gem whenever we visit. That's why i support the citizens that are fighting for their rights here. I've seen them all march wearing all black clothes to be united. It's amazing how they do it.
What i wore: Electric pink suit made by yours truly; Sketchers sneakers; Kangol cap; Parisian green sling bag; Call it Spring eyewear
There's no particular reason why I'm casually wearing this electric pink suit in the middle of the day. Maybe coz people in HK doesn't care about what you're wearing and you're totally free to wear whatever floats your boat. Or maybe I'm just extra like that. 🤣 Hong Kong Fashion Week is about to start and im upset for missing it but this entry will make up for it.
Thank you for the sweet welcome Hong Kong! We will be back very soon. Too soon. 🤣



(c) Ken Cuizon

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very nice ate. :) I really love your works. Hoping to have one of your designs soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog