E SPOTS: SATCHEL BAGS

10:18 PM

I've been spotting people donning the ever classic satchel bags. Mum told me back in her days, she owned a couple of satchels. Truly, fashion is just a never ending cycle. I was depressed by the fact that the famous Campridge Satchel Company sells their best selling neon colored bag for over $140-300 plus bucks!






 However, it didn't stop me from looking around international brands from our local mall, SM Cebu. I spotted some in Forever 21 with only one color, a pastel/neon pink bag! It was a bit pricey, too. I also tried looking in Accessorized, I found several colors and it costs around 2k something? Although I was expecting high prices, I still cant decide on whether it's worth it or not; and as Pinoy as I am, I will always go look for cheaper prices as possible. (True story, bro) My bf and I then decided to walk around Planet Exchange inside SM; and to my surprise, I found lots of satchel bags in different sizes, colors and designs!!! I was ecstatic when I found out it only costs around 1,200-1,500PHP! I secretly took a few pictures for future reference. It's found on the right most side of Planet Exchange from the entrance. 




 
This one is my favorite! I'm coming back for you, baby! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog