Borrowed from the boys

7:23 PM

Another fit that I borrowed from the boys. I find it funny when people get confused with my sexuality because of how i dress sometimes. I never really cared about what they think of me and my fashion, as long as I am comfortable. My style all depends on my mood anyway. I can go from a hood rapper to a business woman in a crisp blazer the next day. So long as my shoes are on point, I'm good. Lol
This was from last year- before i cut my hair short. Now I miss it T.T
Undefeated brand is one of my go-to Japanese streetwear brand and if you've been following me for awhile now, you would know that I am slowly collecting pieces here and there. It's underrated- for girls at least.
What i wore: Shirt, hoodie and cap- UNDEFEATED Japan; Shoes- Nike Sockdart Triple White; Pants from my brother's closet
I have to admit, I've only used this sneakers thrice since I got them. It's too white and perfect to abuse. I call them my ninja shoes. Its light as a sock, hence the name sockdart. 
I look like im about to rob a convenience store lol
My mood for this year's prom season. 
So many deadlines this month. Being a designer is not as glamorous as it may seem i swear. My shop is slowly filled with giddy highschool girls all excited for their gowns and prom night. I never really got the chance to experience prom in highschool so being a part of their preparation is something that gives me joy. Anyway, I'll keep it short and lazy as always. 
Thank you for dropping by! 



(c) Roselyn Sagrado

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Translate

Search This Blog

Follow by Email (Join 1,946 Others)