Buzzkill Bill

5:46 AM

I'm actually wearing my dad's decade old, reversible Dickies jacket. Yep, straight from the 90s. He has probably been to a couple of countries wearing this one over the years, and just last week i got the chance to sneak it out because it matched my outfit. And yes, these colors reminds me of a favorite Quentin Tarantino film- Kill Bill. Why do i always end up wearing men's over-sized clothes?  I'll never know, but I dont think I'm stopping anytime soon. Ciao!
What I wore: Dickies Jacket; Fake Friends garment and cap; Belt by me; Vans shoes
I made a silver loop belt accessory and its up for order! Let me know if you want one! ;)
Another one of those mismatched outfits that actually worked. Styling- i make a living out of that too lol
Drop a comment and let's keep in touch! xx




(c) Ken Cuizon

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. spot on kill bill vibes!! hahaha xx

    marisa
    summerinmarch

    ReplyDelete
  3. +818035022194 call

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog

Follow by Email (Join 1,946 Others)