Lil Yachty Life

11:00 PM

Some photos we took at Tanduay Select's Yacht Party 2 weekends ago! Probably the only time i decided not to be anti-social and went on a boat party with strangers. We spent half the time taking pictures and I dont know what to do with them so I'll just dump them all here hehehehe. Thank you Tanduay for having us! Enjoy the photos! xx
Wore a 3-piece set I made exclusively for the party! This gingham set (cropped peasant top, capri and ruffled mini skirt) is now up for pre-order. More of my designs on my instagram: @designsbyevamarie



Here are the awesome people I hanged out with! We prolly took 500 photos all together wahaha thanks girlies! Til next time! xxx




More event photos coming up!!!
Thanks for dropping by.

-Eva M.


(c) Etienne & Janna J <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Translate

Search This Blog

Follow by Email (Join 1,946 Others)