New Era Ayala

3:30 AM

Posting all my pending event posts just to clear out my draft folder. I just noticed how I'm slowly abusing these booties from Zara. I've been wearing them to almost all my events since the day I got them hahaha. I wont be saying much here, so here's another red-black-stripe ensemble of me. My favorite staple pieces in my favorite colors for that cozy look. Read down below for the brands im wearing.
New Era has finally opened its second branch here in Cebu! It is located at the ground floor of Ayala Center Cebu. I've noticed a bunch of new caps here that cant be found at their first branch. Go check 'em.
Thanks for having us, New Era <3


What I wore: New Era Cap; Zara boots; Red bomber jacket by me; Adidas Trackpants; Calvin Klein bag; H&M striped tee; Earrings and silver bet accessory by me @diybyevam 

Thanks for dropping by~ 
Follow my other social media account for current updates.
IG & Twitter: @evaaguspina



(c) Maureen Taganile 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Translate

Search This Blog

Follow by Email (Join 1,946 Others)