Urban Lifestyle

2:48 AM

The cutest concept store just opened in the heart of Cebu City! Urban Lifestyle is located at the 2nd floor of Axis Entertainment Ave, Escario (same location as Starbucks and Burger King). I know there are a bunch of concept stores sprouting here and there but this one is different because it caters to premium local brands. Every single brands are handpicked and curated carefully. I'm pretty sure they wont allow fake products being sold there, unlike some of the stores I've been to for the past year. Their interior and ambiance is so good, it will surely satisfy your millennial taste lol. So if you're looking for a perfect place to shop, do visit them, they are open everyday. Store hours 10am-9pm. 
Like them on Facebook! Follow them on instagram @urbanlifestylecebu.
The soft opening was filled with cupcakes and cakes and the sweet tooth in me just had to try them all...

Yuppp, this is what I do at events. Eat all the sweets!!! Hahahaha 
Caught in the act... :|

What i wore: Black turtle neck- Forever 21; Latex black tights- Made by me; Cap- New Era; Boots- ZARA; Jacket & glasses from my brother's closet

I'm such a sucker for cute plants... All of these can be found at Urban Lifestyle! 
Thanks for dropping by~!!!

(c) Maureen Taganile 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog

Follow by Email (Join 1,946 Others)