7 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN- DAY 6: Beyoncé

9:04 AM


"Y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess
Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh
I'm so reckless when I rock my Givenchy dress (stylin')
I'm so possessive so I rock his Roc necklaces"

-Formation, Beyoncé (Lemonade 2016)
Who doesn't love Beyonce??! Been a fan of her since Destiny's Child days, I knew she was gonna be big one day. She has something in her that makes her stand out from the other two. Aside from her beauty, i really admire her strong voice. Even when she sings acapella she still hits all the notes right! No one can match her dedication and passion for her craft, I was inspired even more when I saw this documentary- link. I also admire how she puts out these messages to empower women of different race and age. If you listen to her music, you'll know. My favorite album of all time is from her latest one, Lemonade. I fancy every song in that album. I've never been cheated on (which was the obvious message there) but the songs were written so well and even the music videos are over the top. So this look was obviously from Lemonade album... specifically, Formation song. She has a lot of looks that's to-die for from the album but this was the easiest to do.
Her.
To be honest I was kinda worried to do a Bey costume coz im asian as fxck. People these days are so sensitive with Halloween costumes, calling people racist/black face when in reality, we just wanna pay tribute to these talented icons who just happens to be black/PoC. I've witnessed how Kim Kardashian got slammed by the netizens for doing an Aaliyah and Selena costume. To be fair, she did a really good job impersonating these legends. The only crime committed here was she killed everyone with her looks. Middle fingers up! xx
Notice how I'm doing a dirty finger in one hand, and two fingers up on the other? Hahahaha that's right. I was trying to do a gun pose with the other hand and failed. Now i look weird :(
So that's it for my DAY 6.
I havent decided yet on what to wear for my Day 7...
I might take a break after doing this so I'm sorry for spamming here for a week!
Just making up for lost time.











(C) David

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog