Checkmate

4:53 AM


I tried my best not to be cliche as fxck with this post's title but here we are... reading an entry of me wearing a B&W checkered pants titled 'Checkmate'. Nothing much. 
Let's forget the part where in I decided to skip my DAY 7  look for 7 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN because to be honest, I wanted to finish Season 2 of Stranger Things first. Since I've been so busy for the last couple of weeks, I finally got (longer) free time today and finished all 9 episodes. I intentionally took the day off and spent 14 hours(?) screaming, crying and cheering for my favorite characters. This season has been so intense and emotional, I cant even begin to describe my love for this series. So... I guess y'all know what my final look would be, right? 'Bitchin!', that's what's up.
Thanks for dropping by!






(c) Dawn Towers

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post darling, So nice and interesting.lIKE YOUR OUTFIT.
    You have amazing blog and I follow you!
    Hope you will visit my blog and maybe follow me.

    Have a nice day, all the best.
    Maleficent

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog