7 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN- DAY 5: BULMA (Dragon Ball)

8:01 AM


"Oh, good! You're finally here, Vegeta! But, This is my birthday, not a Halloween party. 
So, why are you sitting around in your combat gear? What's wrong? 
You look even more sullen than usual. Mad that humans do this little thing called aging 
and your poor wife's another year older? Forget the powers. 
The best part of being a Saiyan must be never having to worry about losing your looks."
-Bulma to husband, Vegeta (Dragon Ball, 1986)

I probably spent the first 12 years of my life watching reruns of Dragon Ball after school. For Day 5, I decided to do a tribute to my fave childhood anime. I would've been Goku or Android 18 but I already have a teal wig so doing a Bulma cosplay was the easiest to achieve, given the time. I believe Bulma was the funniest (as far as i can remember). She's the exact opposite of her husband, the Saiyan Prince Vegeta, and it made their relationship even funnier to watch.
Bulma rocking Reebok Instapump Fury! Haaaaaaa.
Everything was done last minute, including this belt bag! It's not even stitched yet! Hahaha glue gun and pins to the rescue!!! I also laser cut the word BULMA on my dress in freestyle so the font is a bit messy :(
The DIY Dragon Ball I'm holding is actually a golden, round vase i got from H&M! 
You can actually peek the top of the vase on some photos that I forgot to cover... <./3
I think this one is my favorite costume so far.
Thanks for dropping by everyday guys :(
2 more down and it's finally over, which means... Halloween is also over.
Boo0hoo.


Follow me on IG and be the first to see my entries~!
@evaaguspina 

Til next time xx


(c) Maui

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog