▲ ‏

10:53 PM

Raising Concerns. It's been a long time since I posted an actual post, and by that I mean something that was not made a few days ago, or drafted- in short. I've been interacting with other bloggers lately, and the complaints about the language on my Navigation Bar is becoming a serious matter. It's in Filipino, not English. This has been a major problem for me since the very day I started blogging. Three months, and I still cant change the damn language. Because of this, I installed the 'Follow By Email' widget, and through that I got around 70 followers. I intentionally did not install the Google Friend Connector, or the Follower widget, since I never actually interact with other bloggers. I simply post. But now that I'm active, I've decided to put it back on, which shows 10 followers, and that's a big yay for me! Actual bloggers, that actually leaves comment! <3 Don't get me wrong, I still love my mute readers, we have a strong bond for not saying anything at all ;) To all my new blogger friends, I hope you help me promote my blog to gain more friends! I love reading and leaving comments now, it's so addicting! So you guys, don't hesitate to follow and talk to me because I'm an icebreaker expert.
 What I wore: Black lace backless- DIY; Chain glasses- DIY; Shorts- GUESS; Fedora-gift.
(Fun Fact: I did this DIY lace dress hours before I used it. Cool, eh?)

Announcement! My first give-away will be up on my birthday, April 30. I'm so excited, I haven't done anything like this before. Scared, but prepared. Dyed and studded shorts plus a dress! Watch out for it! Also, I made a BlogLovin account. I will not post it up yet because I'm still learning and tweaking things. Will post it when its ready! Yes, my hair is still not shaved here yet. So many pending stocks of outfit posts. Sorry :(

Do the duck face.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I really love you blog and especially your style ^_^ i always check your blog. God. Bless and more power ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog and especially your style ^_^ i always check your blog. God. Bless and more power ^_^-jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan! I'm glad you like it! Yay :)

      Delete
  3. I'm one of your silent readers. Haha. I always read your new posts! :)
    Keep it up!!


    -MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, MMM! Wow I'm so glad the silent readers decided to speak up today! Yayyy <3 Do it again sometime hehe I kid. Im pushing my luck here! Haha thanks again guys :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey miss Eva! i'm also one of the silent readers of yours. i honestly read all your blogs from the very beginning :) worth to read, amazing, and not dull to read. i love how you fashionably mix n match clothes, and how creative you are by doing DIY's. cheers to that! hehe. i hope your available to entertain fashion queries to all your readers :)
    -fellowCebuana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! You can email me for questions at creativecapricebyeva@gmail.com and I have Formspring if you wanna go anonymous http://www.formspring.me/tokyodoll2 See you there! :) Thank you for the wonderful comment! <3

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the email, I'm so happy! I will reply soon :) Love your style and pictures <3 Following back xx
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi eva!were friends in my deactivated facebook account xD,and now i have a new fb account hope you will confirm my friend request :) I like your style,you are so cute and pretty I like your fashion! Goodluck to your career! cheers! :))

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog