7 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN- DAY 1: MATHILDA LANDO

8:13 PM


Mathilda: "Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?"

Léon: "Always like this."
It's not so hard to cosplay characters when you love the film so much. I decided to do 7 DAYS of HALLOWEEN until the 31st so I can showcase all my favorite characters/films while dressing up as them. Halloween week is the busiest time on my calendar because im always fully booked for costumes and events. My way of distressing? Add more stress for myself and commit to this stuff hahahaha anyway, I wore this to work and took photos. Hopefully, i can do this in real time.
Because my boyfriend is too busy to do this with me, I managed to convince my brother to cosplay as Leon. The funny thing is that, all the clothes he's wearing (except the pants) are actually mine! Lol

Leon: The Professional is one of the few films I've watched for like, a hundred times. You know when you're a kid and you watch spy/killer movies and you get to a phase where in you wanna learn to man guns and shoot things? Well, i never got over that phase. This film is pretty melancholic. It has a bittersweet ending but it teaches you that life doesn't always go as planned. Shit happens. I dont know how to put it in words (I was never good with words), but this movie has a very special place in my heart. Its like knowing you're not the only one who feels sad and empty from time to time. I'm not gonna say i can relate to Mathilda's story, but i do know how it feels to want revenge and be angry with the world. Idk about y'all, i just love Mathilda. Byee-
Guns N' Plants (pun intended) 
So i was holding my phone...... take 2.
All pieces of clothing i wore are from my wardrobe already. 
The only thing i bought for this costume is my wig. 
Tip: If you're gonna cosplay her, watch the film first! Dont be a poser lol
Thanks for dropping by!!!!
Now off to shoot my DAY 2 look and finish all the costumes due tomorrow.
See it first on my IG account, follow me @evaaguspina



(c) Maureen Taganile

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Translate

Search This Blog