7 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN- DAY 2: GOGO YUBARI

7:39 AM

"You call that begging? 
You can beg better than that!"

-Gogo Yubari, Kill Bill: Vol 1 (2003)
I made it out alive! Craziest and busiest weekend and i finally managed to post Day 2 out of 7!  I live for Quentin Tarantino movies and Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2 are my top faves. I guess this year I'm dressing up as badass lady killers... I seriously wish I could dress up as all the characters from the movie because i cant pick a fave out of Bill's lady assassins. Since i already have Gogo Yubari's costume from my personal closet, this will do. 
The OG <3
Perks of having 5 brothers? I can use them as human props when I need one... or two. 
The only thing i made for this costume is the weapon and the blazer. I was so close to cutting my bangs for this look but then decided to not get carried away. 
\
Thanks for dropping by! I'm 3 days late from my posts so I might spam my costumes this week.
Hopefully. We'll see. heeeeeeeee.


(c) Dhee Ameli

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow! Great post dear and amazing photos! *_*
    Have a lovely day

    https://blogvivalavida3.blogspot.rs/2017/10/book-haul.html

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog