7 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN- DAY 4: (nurse) JOKER

9:04 PM

"You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan". 
Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, 
a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, 
nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when 
I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!"

-The Joker, The Dark Knight (2008)
I have a few villains on my list that i cant seem to hate. They could do the worse actions in comics or movies but I still got love and admiration for them. Joker is one of them. My all time favorite Joker is Heath Ledger. His performance in The Dark Knight made it my top 1 fave superhero movie. Of all the DC movies made, this was very close to my heart. All else was pretty shitty, except for Wonder Woman! Heeee.
And just like that, we're down to DAY 4! I really wanted to be a Joker for Halloween for the longest time. Every time I attempt to be one, somehow my busy schedule just wont allow it. This year, I pushed my limit and made a hell lot of costumes, including this one! The white dress was already part of my wardrobe, I just cut the long sleeves off and made the sleeve into a nurse headdress. All in all, this costume was made in 10minutes just so my friend Dhee could take photos of me before she left. I wanted to have full on Joker make-up but time was limited. I'm still glad I did this. I will definitely do another version of this one, when I have all the time to prepare. <3
Thanks for dropping by!!!! Halfway through the 7 days challenge!
I guess I can do this after all. Maybe. We'll see!

Remember:

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
-Harvey Dent


Have a Happy Halloween!


(c) Dhee Ameli

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ahh this one is the scariest so creative! Looking forward for the last 3 costumes i hope u can finish it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This custome rocks!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog