E SPOTS: VEILED BEANIE

10:01 PM

I was and still am, a big fan of beanies, hats, turbans, fedoras, snow caps, and every piece of head accessory ever invented. I strongly believe that a single head piece could dramatically change your entire outfit. Jil Sander's veiled beanie was everywhere during fashion week. Anna Dello Russo was the biggest fan, and the look quickly caught on. It is a tricky look to pull off but I absolutely love it! The net-trimmed ribbed knitted beanie designed by Stephen Jones on the Jil Sander S/S 2012 runway last fall is worth $440.00! Expensive as it sounds, I would love to have it on my closet.. Now. Here's a quick DIY on how to make one of you own! Click here for instructions. Tell me, would you splurge on the real deal or DIY?

On runaways... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog