Longing

8:37 AM




“I was drawn to all the wrong things: I liked to drink, I was lazy, I didn't have a god, ideas, ideals. 
I was settled into nothingness; a kind of non-being, and I accepted it. 
I didn't make for an interesting person. 
I didn't want to be interesting, it was too hard. 
What I really wanted was only a soft, hazy space to live in, and to be left alone.” 
-Charles Bukowski



What I wore: Denim top-CC; Floral tights- Forever21; White boots- sister's; Turban- F21

Another promotional shoot for my online shop. I've manged to squeeze in some time to at least post something. Haven't posted anything for days... I cant wait to tell you about the ball I attended last Friday. Although there are a lot of mishaps, it was still a blast! (Whale) Shark week is up and I'm slowly clenching my neck for a ready to rumble signal. Plenty of things running in my head right now. I promise to catch up!!


Random movie review: Woman in Black
My close friends know how much of a horror-flick addict I am. You can never actually scare me w/ those pop-up, overrated, screaming photo of a girl circulating the web anymore. Haha! That's how bad ass I am, if you must know. Anyway, this movie actually surprised me a lot because I really thought it was gonna be boring and the only reason I watched it anyway was because mum kept bugging me to watch it with her. Believe me, it scared the living shit out of me!!! I haven't been scared with any horror movies lately, (except when surprise scenes suddenly appear, expect me to scream) and I must say it's really good. I actually had a hard time sleeping that night. I do not like to go into details when I give a review because I'm one of those people who hates spoilers but... I loved the ending. Thou majority of the people may find it wrong.. I beg to differ. I have a thing for tragic endings... Somehow. This might not be much of a movie review, more like an entry on how I felt on and after watching the movie. Bahaha I suck.


(I just realized my review is longer than the main post! Lol)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Search This Blog